Last week I made a huge leap for my business…I upgraded my camera! (For all of you camera nerds, it’s a Canon 5D Mark III and it’s AMAZING…) But of course, right after I brought home my new baby, Tate had the entire week off of school. I didn’t have much time to play around with my camera, and I knew I had some big shoots right around the corner, so we decided to make the best of it. Tate picked his five favorite places in Kansas City, and we brought along the new camera so that we could get to know each other a little better. In the end, I found we had a bunch of fun footage, so we put together this little video of our week!
Tate’s favorite places in Kansas City include…
- Fritz’s Railroad Restaurant – Where a train drops your food off right at your table and you order using and old school telephone!
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum and Sculpture Garden – Tate’s favorites are the knights in armor display, the Egyptian and mummy display and the glass labyrinth.
- Top Golf – This kid would spend his entire life at Top Golf if he could. If you going during a weekday morning it’s half price!
- Science City at Union Station – We got family passes this year and we are loving having them when we need a fun, indoor activity.
- Little Freshie – The best snow cones in the city, hands down. And their Ginger Fizz is what my dreams are made of!
With summer coming, we are on the lookout for some good, local activities…what are your favorite things to do in Kansas City?