UPDATE: I can’t thank you all enough for your interest in the Mini Shoots! The October 4th date is currently full, but I am still taking a few more sessions for September 27th. Hooray for photos!
I’m so excited to be able to offer Mini Shoot Photo Sessions again this year! Mini Shoots are a wonderful and economical way for families to capture memories and get some fantastic images to share over the holiday season. I only offer minis once a year, and it’s a pretty good deal, with families saving up to $250 off the cost of a full photo shoot.
Here’s the nitty gritty:
– I’m offering two dates this fall for Mini Shoots, September 27th and October 4th
– The shoots will take place in mid-afternoon and early evening, specific times will be made available after you schedule the date for your shoot (between 4 and 7 p.m.)
– I am currently scouting new locations for the Mini Shoots, so if you’ve participated in past Mini Shoots, these images will have new scenery to work with
– Mini Shoot sessions last 15 to 20 minutes, and prices range based on number of people being photographed
– You will receive 10 to 15 images digitally (Mini Shoots do not include photo printing) to use at your leisure
If you’re interested in participating, please click HERE to sign up! Once I have the sessions full, I will contact you with available time slots. If you have a specific time in mind, please note that in the “Special Requests” section of the form and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions!