Things I’m In Love With Today:
(clockwise from top left)
1. Puppies, especially ones that I get to play with and then leave behind for their owners to deal with late at night.
2. The rock-chalk chant! Go Jayhawks!
3. Old irish guys playing jigs in nifty caps.
4. Breakdancing in subway cars (amazing shot via NYC + KC)
5. Frye Boots
7. Autumn colors and orange decorations.
8. Family-style football games, including Grandpa’s and Uncle’s coaching, and one unruly ballerina.
9. Small treasures. Rocks and flowers and grubby little hands.