It’s that time of year again, people. Time for the somewhat annual Digital Sabbatical. Same rules as last year (you can read here), basically I’m going off the Internet cold turkey for a month. I am starting on July 1, which is a few days away, so I may still be Facebooking and / or Twittering for a bit. Also, like last year, I’ll still be posting randomly to Flickr (which I use as an organizational device more than a social networking tool anyway), and if you’re so inclined, you can find me there. If you urgently need me, you can always email at megan [at] crazybananas [dot] com. I’ll be checking email once a day, so if I don’t respond right away, that’s why. And of course, all of you who know me outside of the world wide web can call or text, and I’ll be there.
Cue Michael Jackson.
This year during my digital sabbatical I plan to do the following:
– Read three books
– Welcome a new baby to my extended (friend) family
– Take Lucy and Tate to the fair
– Try and get a family photo at said fair (hahahahaha! ha.)
– Go blueberry picking
– Celebrate a birthday or two
– Spend a weekend at the lake
– Go shopping for first day of school supplies (KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!)
– Captain my Bowl for Kids Sake team without making a total ass out of myself
– Learn to make the perfect margarita
– Smooch on my kids and my husband and my life…
For more info on Digital Sabbaticals (and how to take one when everything from your life to your work to your fun is online) from the main lady herself, Gwen Bell, click here.
Now, if you’ll excuse me. I’ve got some babes to smooch.