1. When you’re in a bad mood and you can’t figure out why, you may have a case of the grumples.
2. When you’re at work and you just want to cry, you may have a case of the grumples.
3. When your boyfriend says you’re acting silly and rolls his eyes and you FREAK OUT and turn into the psychopathic, crazy, fanged, PMS woman…you may have a case of the grumples.
4. When you realize you owe $500 in taxes even though you made a total of $10,000 last year and you were a student, you may obtain a case of the grumples.
5. When you then realize that your car needs $1200 in repairs, then look out! Here come the grumples.
There are only 3 known cures for the grumples.
#1 – Watching Sixteen Candles while drinking bottles of red wine and crying, “How could they forget her birthday??? Those bastards!”
#2 – Getting drunk with your significant other and dancing around the apartment until the autistic kid who lives downstairs bangs on the wall.
#3 – Go out with best friends and perform the “Thriller Dance” at local bar/pub while onlookers cheer (or were they just laughing at us?) Tip: This only works in Manhattan.