Whenever I find myself feeling sulky and mopey, a good song can switch up my entire attitude. Lately I’ve been playing a long rotation of songs from a playlist I call, “Over it. Let’s dance.” It’s Monday, so I figured many of you might be feeling a bit mopey too.
I’m over it.
You too? Great. Let’s dance.
Here are my top five tracks for getting out of a funk.
5. Hate to See You Like This – Fountains of Wayne
4. Warrior – Mark Foster, Kimbra and A-Trak
3. F*cking Boyfriend – The Bird and the Bee (Explicit)
2. You Be Killin Em – Fabolous
1. Whatever We Want – Chiddy Bang (Explicit)
The End. Let’s dance.